Upgrade firmware for HDMK-4000
The provided API key has an IP address restriction. The originating IP address of the call (220.127.116.11) violates this restriction.
Equipment & software:
- A Micro SD HC with at least 600MB Free
- Download Firmware HDMK-4000-FW-20190323.zip
- Ensure you have already performed an upgrade to 6-digit system.
Download and put the full zip file onto the Micro SD card (Do not Unzip the file)
Follow the steps below to ugrade.
- Insert the Micro SD card into the slot marked TF CARD.
- Navigate to Settings > System Update
- “Select” and choose file HDMK-4000-FW-20190323.zip
- Tick “Wipe Data” and “Wipe Media” then choose “Update”
- A pop up will display to confirm the update, click Update and wait for the machine to complete the process.
- When the machine finished upgrading it will restart. Follow the wizard and accept the defaults to complete the process.
- To verify the firmware upgrade is success. Go to “Settings” > “Other” and check the “Build number”. It should now display KOT49H.20190323 test-keys
- Connect to the internet. Go to Settings > Network and connect to either WIFI or Ethernet
Wifi will required you to enter the WIFI password.
- Change timezone. Go to Settings > Other > More Settings. Scroll down to Date & Time and Select time zone. Select your timezone.
- Change security settings to install apps. Still in More Settings go to Security. Tick Allow installation of apps from unknown sources. Select OK to agree.
- Install KTVHOST & Youtube. Exit out to the Main screen. Go to My Apps > YS Apps
Scroll down to KTVHost (HDMK-1102 & HDMK-4000 ONLY) and install it.
Once finish installing KTVHost, then install YouTube
Confirm to install, choose Yes
Wait for app to download.
Install the Application when prompted.